About Full Circle Compost
The composting destiny…
Full Circle Compost is northern Nevada’s premier organic manufacturer and supplier of humified compost, blended topsoil, and fertile mulches. Our philosophy is that the success of all things green starts with the soil. We change the dynamic of soils to promote increased plant production, increased nutrition levels of the plants, and the ability to move successfully to sustainable agricultural practices.
Here at Full Circle, we have mastered the aerobic composting process. We turn an assortment of local and natural raw materials into humified compost with our unique ten-week system. This is accomplished by speeding up Mother Nature’s decomposition process by turning the materials, adding oxygen and H2O, monitoring temperatures and CO2 levels, and creating the best environment to grow microbes. In essence we have mastered the process of microbe farming to create humus based soil amendments and products.
You may ask, what is humus? Humus is the end result of a proper composting process. Humus is stable organic matter that serves as the nutrient bank account and supplier in soil. It is through the utilization of humus that the highest levels of production can be achieved. Full Circle Compost aims to change the nutrient density of food by using humified composts. Profound nutrient changes and production yields occur when humified compost is combined with nutrients that are deficient in soils. Soil testing and analysis has allowed Full Circle Compost to understand exactly how to satisfy nutrient deficiencies in soils.
Thank you for taking a gander at our site and letting Full Circle Compost show you the meaning of quality compost. We would love the opportunity to be a part of your organization by selling our products along side your current inventory.
Feel free to contact us at (775) 267-5305. Thank You
It all started on the farm…
Full Circle Compost was started with the necessity of a manure management system and increasing crop production and nutrition levels at the Milky Way Dairy Farm in Minden, NV. The immense success of the products created on the farm pushed the expansion of the business and expertise in the field of soil nutrition and natural fertilizer production.
Craig Witt, owner and president of Full Circle, has now become one of the leading experts in soil and composting science and utilization. He consults across the world helping people and organizations utilize indigenous recyclable materials to produce humus based soil fertility products. Full Circle Compost has grown to be a recognized leader within the composting industry.
- 30 acre composting facility at the Northern Nevada Correctional Center
- Fully Aerobic Compost Turning Process
- 10-week Cycle from Raw Materials to End Humus Product
- Products Approved for Certified Organic Use in Nevada
- Mineral Nutrient Processing and Addition
- Vermicomposting Operation for Liquid and Casting Products
- Biomass, Green Waste, and Food Waste Recycling Center
- Leed Certified Construction Materials Recycling
- Compost Tea Manufacturing
- Wild Mustang Rehabilitation Manure Management System
- 2000 sq. ft. Cold Frame for Plant Testing and Results Verification
- Full Nevada EPA State Certification for Composting Protocol
- Members of the US Composting Council
- The best in the composting industry where local materials are made
into quality compost products designed for local soils!